Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Get ready for an amazing three days serving across the Charlotte-area at MAXout Mission Week!
On July 16 and 17, students will load up in vans and head out to serve our mission partners in the Charlotte-area including Urban Ministry, Ranson Ridge Assisted Living, Friendship Gardens and Crisis Assistance Ministry. Each van will serve two missions partners on both days. On July 18, we'll serve to beautify the grounds at Meck by slinging mulch, weeding and planting flowers. Get pumped to serve by helping others and learning how to make an impact on countless lives in our community.
Parents, this event is not just for your students. You can help us make this three-day serving event a success. Serve with your student as a chaperone or a driver. Serve for half day, one full day or all three days.
- $40 per student which covers the cost of transportation and other expenses.
- Bring your own lunch on July 16 and 17 when we will eat at Meck. On July 18, lunch is on us to celebrate our hard work.
- Each student will receive a limited edition MAXout Mission Week 2019 T-Shirt.
- Drop-off time each morning at Meck: 9 a.m.
- Pick-up time each afternoon at Meck (EXCEPT THURSDAY): 4:30 p.m.
- Pick-up time on July 18 is 2 p.m.
Join one of our Missions 2.0 Local Serve Teams! By committing to serve once a month with one of our partners, you're not only building lasting relationships with people in need, but creating a real impact in our community. Together we can change our city one serve day at a time! Sign up below.